We’re very proud of the Dutch score in the Global Innovation Index 2013. In the table below you can see the ranking of all countries. The Netherlands scored a 4th place with an innovation score of 61.1 points.
- Switzerland is leading the score;
- The United Kingdom beats the Netherlands (but only with 0.1 point);
- The Netherlands is more innovative than the USA and Germany.
Let’s focus on the Netherlands: what are the strengths and weaknesses? In the next table you find the different indicators used to identify the weaknesses and strengths of innovations in the Netherlands.
Things you might notice:
- Online e-participation and online creativity is very high (99.2);
- The low percentage of graduates in science and engineering!
Vitaphone Netherlands contributes to the high score because we develop and implement new solutions to make healthcare more efficient and effective.