A shift is taking place in long term care (ltc). This infographic visualizes this change with focus on the US.
- The number of people using ltc facilities will increase to 27 million in 2050;
- Tech spending is on the rise: budgets for 2014 grew and this budget will go toward new investments;
- 54% of the ltc organization respondents say technology decreases medical errors;
- 73% state that it improves productivity;
- A whopping 99% believe that technology helps them enhance overall care.
What is your opinion about technology in your healthcare organization? Tell us what you think.
Author: Indy Kavelaars
Source: CDW Healthcare